Our Lady of Perpetual Support
- 98% viral load suppression to non-detectable levels in OLPS-enrolled HIV patients + 100% success rate in Prevention of Mother-To-Child Treatment Program
- In charge of Community TB Control and Prevention in 4 different Counties in Kenya
- A children’s rescue center currently supporting 12 children – 21 Children have now returned to family homes after their relatives were supported with counselling and income-generating activities via an OLPS program.
- A sustainable farm providing income for the Rescue Center and its programs. It also provides a place for women in the community to come learn agricultural techniques they can apply in their kitchen gardens.
- A tailoring shop providing jobs for people in the community.
- 451 students being supported through secondary school.
Shown here: Anastasia Juma and Erick Aluru, Founder and Director and Programs Manager
St Timothy’s School
- 100% operational costs covered, with profit reinvested in new projects creating locally generated income.
- 548 students provided with quality education.
- 153 students supported with stable living arrangements.
- Bicycles provided to girls who walk long distances to secondary schools in the community, in an effort to lower drop-out rates.
- Flexible school fee system to give working parents more pathways to success.
- Successful tutoring program for standard 7 students in the surrounding community looking to pass their secondary school entry exams.
Shown here: Madam Beatrice and Pastor James, co-founders of St Timothy’s School, Newlands Tanzania
At Mama Hope we work closely with each of our partners every day, we know them well, we know our community-led model works and we are proud of the work we do together. We want you to be a part of that and feel confident in doing so. If you have a question about our work, or you want to know more about one of our incredible partners, shout out, email firstname.lastname@example.org! More conversation in this space is always welcomed!